Built around 1795, this neoclassical building was designed to store grain. The ground floor is rectangular and open plan, made of stone blocks and wooden floors. It has an Arab tile roof.
Its main facade is has a central door on which there rests a triangular pediment decorated with a coat of arms. It is currently used as the local Casa de la Cultura.