This church was built in the 16th century on the site of the main mosque in the town. It merged with the parish of San Pedro in 1792. It has a Mudejar coffered ceiling and a brick façade. In 1642 it was extended to include two side naves. The ceilings in the nave and in the main chapel are particularly noteworthy.