The outer walls of the church were built between 1737 and 1763 (fondly known as ‘La Panera’, as it was built on the site of a former flour mill).
Its solid outer walls are made of blocks of limestone. Its square tower is divided by cornicing and the bell tower has a small arch on each of its four sides. It is covered by a glazed tile roof.
Inside there is a rectangular nave and three side chapels on either side interconnected by aisles. Its elevation is decorated with Doric pillars and a plinth.