This church is located in the neighbourhood of Bajo de Pinos del Valle. It was built between 1561 and 1566. It suffered damage during the Moorish revolt, so it had to be restored. It is built in the shape of a Latin cross, has a half-barrel vault, and a neoclassical tabernacle. Inside there are some painted wooden sculptures by the schools of Mena and Martínez Montañés.