This is the most interesting religious building in the local area. It is located on the Cerro del Castillejo in the Sierra Elvira. The Ermita de los Tres Juanes was built in 1941 and is dedicated to St John the Evangelist, St John the Baptist and Saint John of God, although it has never been used for religious purposes. It was restored in the 1990s and turned into a socio-cultural centre. The Museum of Natural Sciences is located here. This building has become a symbol for the local area and has been integrated into the heraldry of the municipality.