This chapel, with a single nave, is where the patron saint of Órgiva is worshipped. It was built in 1589 on a former Visigoth fortress. It was left in ruins during the Civil War and rebuilt in 1951. The façade and paving were renewed, but the foundation remained the same. Some changes were made to the decoration of the chapel, but the original altarpiece remains. On either side of the altar there are the chapels of Nuestra Señora de la Aurora and Santa Ana.