This Mudejar-style church dates back to the 16th century. It is built in a rectangular shape and includes a chancel that houses the image of the Virgen de la Antigua. On either side there is an image of the Sagrado Corazón de Jesús and San Marcos. The main entrance has a rounded arch and there are two bells and a clock in the tower. There has been a record of its existence as far back as 1504. In 1569it was sacked by the Moors who left it in very poor condition, and was renovated in the 17th century.