This church was built in Mudejar style and dates back to the first third of the 16th century. It consists of a rectangular nave with arches, one of which opens out to the presbytery. This arch was reconstructed after the earthquake of Alhama (1884).
The gabled ceiling is undecorated inside. The neo-Gothic altarpiece is on the main altar. The images of the Dolorosa by the GranadaSchool of the 18th century and the paintings of the Inmaculada and San Antonio de Padua are of particular interest.