This church was built in 1501, during the transition period of the Mudejar architectural style, and is located in the Plaza Alta of Monachil. This place of worship has two façades and one tower to the left of the front elevation. The lateral façade, on the left-hand side of the building, is made of brick and has a semi-circular arc between the pillars marking the projection.
The main façade, made of bricks, is framed by Tuscan pillars and has a smooth enablement. It is decorated with the Archbishop of Argaiz’s coat of arms. The altarpiece, dating back to the 16th century, is one of the most important examples of Granada’s Renaissance, and was probably created in the workshop of Pedro Machuca.