This church was built on the site of the old mosque in the first third of the 16th century. It is one of the few churches not affected by the Moorish war in 1568. Its design is a good example of the local Moorish architecture created after the conquest of the Kingdom of Granada.
It has a rectangular nave and gabled roof with Gothic arches. Its buttresses on the outside also show the transition from late Gothic to Renaissance. The original the main altarpiece and the altar, both Baroque, are well preserved. It is dedicated to San Lorenzo.