This church was built in the 16th and 17th centuries. After the Confiscation it was used for various activities, but it was finally fully renovated and now houses the local town hall. It used to be the church of the Convent of the Order of San Pedro Alcántara, built between 1669 and 1688 in Mannerist style.
The building has simple and austere lines. The floor plan of the church is in the shape of a Latin cross with a narrow transept and smooth inside walls without decoration. The nave has a vaulted ceiling with small windows. The cloister on the other side of the church is well preserved.