This church was built in the 17th century in Mudejar style on a previously existing chapel. Its construction began in 1620, when Alonso de Zayas became the abbot of Sacromonte, the owner of the village at that time. The church was designed by Ambrosio de Vico. Its patron saint is the Christ of Veracruz and San Martín, whose image is venerated at the main altar. The church has a single nave and an artistic coffered ceiling finely decorated, as well as a bell tower with three sections and a curiously pointed hipped roof.