This church is rectangular in shape with a single nave divided into two sections with a beautiful Mudejar-style coffered ceiling. It was completed in 1595 and was built on the site of a former Romanesque church that had in turn been built on the site of a mosque.
There are two beautiful Renaissance niches on either side. The main square-shaped chapel has a triumphal arch and is covered with a dome resting on four pendentives. Here there is also a part of a Renaissance altarpiece. There are some beautiful pieces of art inside the church including polychrome woodcarvings of Jesus, Our Lady of Sorrows and St. John the Evangelist that all date back to the 18th century. There is also a painting of Ecce Homo dating back to the 16th century. Instead of a tower, there is a bell tower over the main entrance.