This Mudejar church has a single nave. On the outside it is whitewashed and has a very simple Baroque façade. It has a peculiar history. It was built once in the 16th century on the site of a former mosque, and then it was rebuilt in the 17th century on the ruins of the church that the Moors had destroyed during the Aben Humeya revolt. The church was extended between 1700 and 1738 when a second tower was added, making this one of the most interesting churches in the province.