It was built in 1598 by the new Christian settlers on the ruins of an old mosque. It is dedicated to the Virgin of the Annunciation. It has a Baroque chapel dating back to the 18th century that houses the image of the Christ of the Expiration, the patron saint of the town. Its main altarpiece, the decoration of its façade, and its tower that has a sundial are all of particular interest. This church was declared an official Monument of National Interest.