This church was built in the 16th century on the site of a former mosque and was part of the Convento de la Encarnación until 1835. The doorway is from the 18th century and is made up of two parts. It has Corinthian columns with a marble relief depicting historical scenes.
This was one of the finest churches in Granada. Despite being looted by the French during the Peninsular War, the gilded bronze chalice from the 17th century and various relics from the 16th century still remain. The altarpiece by Bocanegra is of particular interest.