The Iglesia de la Consolación is rectangular in shape and is made up of three separate naves divided by pillars and arches. The central section and the main chapel have coffered ceilings.
Inside there is an elevated choir and to the right there is a brick tower made up of three sections, one of which includes the bells. The church was built in 1631 and in the 18th century one side of the nave was enlarged.
Inside, the sculptures dating back to the 17th century and paintings from the 18th century are particular highlights, as is the 17th-century carved wooden pulpit.