Built in the 16th century, this church is in the shape of a Latin cross. It has a single nave and a coffered ceiling decorated with geometric elements. On either side there are two chapels that open up through arches. At the altar end of the church there is a fine domed ceiling, whilst the main body of the church has a lovely vaulted ceiling. The gilded pulpit dates back to the 17th century and the altarpiece to 1802.