This church has a single nave with a main chapel separated by a transverse arch. The whole structure has reinforcement stones in the corners and plastered mortar that looks like stones, which protect the brick and stonework.
The tower is at the upper end of the building and the sacristy is at the bottom end. There there is also a baptismal chapel. Both the nave and the chancel are covered by a simple framework ceiling.
In the late 16th century the church was restored. In 1685 the sacristy and a bell tower were built. The new church was fully rebuilt in 1705.