This house was built in 1579. It is thought that it was constructed for public use to be used to carry out artisan trade, however, its use has been very varied throughout its history. It has been restored and is currently used as a museum and an exhibition hall.
The building’s façade is made of stone and is finely decorated. Of particular note are three large semi-circular arches on the ground floor, the two great stone lions, the three coats of arms, and the windows bearing inscription of the date in which the Casa de Oficios was built.