Electricity and plugs

Electricity and plugs


In Spain, electric appliances work at 220 volts, CA.50 HZ, whereas in the US and Canada they need 110 volts and 60 HZ. The wall-sockets use the European system of round pin plugs. Therefore, if you wish to bring your electric shaver, hairdryer or another electric appliance from a country that uses a different voltage system or plug arrangement, you will need a transformer and a plug adapter. Most large hotels provide them, and you can also buy them in specialist shops and large department stores in Granada.

Posted in: Everyday information


Registro | Contraseña perdida?